Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day At The New School .

Soo , Yesterday Was My First Day As A Senior At South Bronx HS . It Wass Amazing ; My Schedule Isnt As Bad As Other Peoples . iFinnaly Saw 1 Of My Best Friends : Shyne , We Seriously Talk EveryFucking Daaaay & All Fucking Day . <3 . iLHerrrrrrr w| All My Heart & Soul ; My Favorite Classes So Far , Is Pablo(The Most Ghettoo Teacher You'll Ever Meet ) & Colin ( The Man Who's Been Pushing Me & Justine 2 Start Singing & For That iThank Him Cuss w|O Him iWouldnt Have Had This Talent ) iHate Godfreid Class & Mark's Class . Its Soo Boring ! . iAllmost Got Lost On The Way Over There Cuss They Took Us Out Of Our Old School University Heights High School Which Was In Bronx Community College . But It Was A Extremely Goood Day , iEnjoyed Myselff  . & iCant Wait For Monday : ) .

2 comments:

  1. check out my blog ive been tld its really dope http://spaceshipsflyinghigher.blogspot.com/ and also i like your blog very artistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHECK OUT A ONLINE MAG. FOR ALL THE IT GUYS.

    http://thatguymagazine.blogspot.com/

    SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

    ReplyDelete